4516 Montgomery Street
Oakland, CA 94611
$885,000 | sold $900,000
4516 Montgomery Street, Oakland, CA 94611
HOA HOA: $105/mo
About 4516 Montgomery Street
4516 Montgomery is a rare find: a stylishly updated condo with a sunny and lush yard! This immaculate open-plan home provides exceptional indoor/outdoor living, a gourmet kitchen, high ceilings, and a remarkable location just two blocks from popular Piedmont Avenue.
Highlights of this sleek 3-bed, 2-bath home include the kitchen’s marble countertops, Bertazzoni range, stainless steel appliances, large windows overlooking the shared verdant lawn and your private, and spacious patio – a perfect spot to sip morning coffee, enjoy a sunset glass of wine, or host barbeques.
High ceilings and recessed lighting make the living areas feel especially spacious. The generous master suite features a walk-in closet and bath with double sinks, marble countertops, and rich wood cabinets.
4516 Montgomery sits at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and is minutes from fantastic shopping, dining, recreation, and top-rated schools.
- Piedmont Avenue is your hub for boutique shopping, a variety of yoga, pilates, and other fitness/wellness centers, and dining at foodie favorites like Homestead Restaurant (flourless chocolate cake, mmm), Michelin-starred Commis, Shimizu Sushi, Bar Cesar, and Fentons Creamery.
- Rockridge’s College Avenue is just minutes away with even more boutique shopping and highly acclaimed restaurants such as Wood Tavern, Southie, Ramen Shop, Zachary’s Chicago Pizza, A16, À Côté, and Cactus Taqueria.
- Catch a film at the 1917 Piedmont Theatre, or take the family to Piedmont Park’s free summer movie nights.
- The park-like Mountain View Cemetery has panoramic views and fascinating residents, including Black Panther Bobby Hutton, rapper Mac Dre, chocolatier Domingo Ghirardelli, and coffee king James A. Folger.
- Play 18 holes at the 100+-year-old Claremont Country Club, which includes 7 tennis courts and 2 outdoor pools.
- Montclair Village is nearby for dining, shopping, and the Sunday farmers’ market.
- Favorite parks and open space include Temescal Regional Recreation Area, Dracena Quarry (8-acres of lawn, playground, climbing wall, and dog run), Piedmont Park (home to trails, Bushy Dell Creek, a Japanese Tea House and community events), and Linda Ave Dog Park.
- K-12 schools are all less than 1 mile away.
- MacArthur BART: 1.1 miles
- Rockridge BART: 1.2 miles
- Downtown SF: 11.3 miles