4508 Fair Avenue
Oakland, CA 94619
$895,000 | sold $1,435,000
4508 Fair Avenue, Oakland, CA 94619
6,248 SF Lot
About 4508 Fair Avenue
Lovingly maintained by the current owners, 4508 Fair Avenue in Oakland is a charming mid-century house with a newly renovated kitchen and an urban gardener’s dream yard filled with roses, veggie beds, and bountiful fruit trees. The split-level home welcomes you with a light-filled living room and picture windows overlooking the quiet hills of Redwood Heights, the San Francisco Bay, and the beautiful city beyond. This peaceful neighborhood is tucked away from noisy traffic yet just minutes from the vibrant Montclair, Dimond, and Laurel districts. The top-performing Redwood Heights Elementary is another draw to the area.
Recent renovations were made with a designer’s eye. The big, bright kitchen features crisp white cabinets, marbled white quartz counters, stylish tile backsplashes, stainless-steel appliances, and picture windows with colorful garden views. (The deep purple foliage on the Japanese maple tree is breathtaking!) Head to the garden to gather fresh tomatoes and cucumbers for a summer salad, apples for pies, and pears for canning in this pristine kitchen.
There are rich oak floors throughout. The primary bedroom opens to a shaded garden patio. From the home’s main level, stairs lead down to a bonus den/study, laundry room, and garage. But really, you’ll want to spend most of your days in the garden exercising your green thumb and evenings on your patio under the wooden pergola (outdoor living room!) A built-in barbecue makes entertaining easy.
Come see this spectacular property in person, all 6,208 sq. ft of it!
Features & Updates
- Bay, bridge, and San Francisco views from the living room!
- Split level
- Living room with fireplace
- Rich oak hardwood floors throughout
- Newly renovated kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances
- Primary bedroom opens to the garden patio
- Updated bathroom, dual sinks, glass-enclosed shower over tub
- Stylish powder room on main level
- Bonus den/study and laundry room on lower level
- Attached garage
- Curb appeal! Lush lawn, blooming border flowers, brick walkway
Take a Tour of 4508 Fair Avenue
The quiet Redwood Heights neighborhood in the Oakland hills is tucked away from noisy traffic yet just minutes from the vibrant Montclair, Dimond, and Laurel districts. Residents enjoy spectacular bay and bridge views. The neighborhood is bordered by Hwy. 13 and I-580, making it central to the best of the Bay Area. Other highlights include:
- Top-performing Redwood Heights Elementary School
- Redwood Heights Community Center
- Avenue Terrace (a.k.a. Jordan) Park and playground
- Montclair Village shops and restaurants: Diverse eats include EM Deli (possibly the best local kimchi) and Perle wine bar and bistro (named by Wine Spectator magazine as one of “12 Fabulous French Wine Restaurants in the U.S.”), and Taqueria Los Comadres.
- Farmers markets in Montclair, Laurel, and Fruitvale districts
- Bustling Laurel District
- BART – Fruitvale: 2.8 miles
- OAK airport: 7.3 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 15 miles
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES