4495 Mountain View Avenue
Oakland, CA 94605
$969,000 | sold $1,100,000
4495 Mountain View Avenue, Oakland, CA 94605
5,184 SF Lot
About 4495 Mountain View Avenue
Nestled in Leona Heights, this Oakland Hills home reaps the benefits of hillside views from a secluded location, but retains its convenient proximity to all that Oakland has to offer. Built in 1959, this retreat offers an abundance of natural light and views through its many picture windows.
The living room boasts a working fireplace with stone surround, and easy access to a wide, inviting deck, perfect for al fresco dining or relaxing around a fire pit. The updated kitchen features stainless steel appliances, stone countertops, and a casual dining area with direct access to the private front yard space. The primary bedroom on the main level features an en suite bathroom and walk-in closet with access to abundant storage. A second bedroom and common full bath rounds out the main level.
Downstairs, the third bedroom enjoys its own en-suite bath. A spacious den/family room features built-in bookshelves and a second fireplace, as well as direct access to the flat yard space and putting green. No bogeys here -- just a fun, move-in-ready home waiting for new owners to enjoy all that it offers.
Features & Updates
- Abundance of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows in living room
- Putting green in spacious backyard
- Partial Bay views
- Bonus space for office or den
- Backyard privacy with magnolia trees installed in 2019
- 2 space carport
- Spacious deck for outdoor entertaining
- Garden potential in multi-leveled front yard
Take a Tour of 4495 Mountain View Avenue
4495 Mountain View Avenue is ideally located in Oakland’s Leona Heights neighborhood in the Oakland hills. Some of the best hiking trails in the East Bay are within minutes. And access to highway 580 is just right around the corner making the commute a breeze.
- Leona Regional Open Space is a small park in a deep, wooded canyon located south of Merritt College.
- Oakland Zoo is 3.2 miles away. A top attraction with over 700 exotic and native animals and the famous gondola ride.
- Knowland Park is adjacent to the Oakland Zoo, featuring wide open space, rolling hills and rewarding views. Pups love walking their people there.