424 Orange #303
Oakland, CA 94610
$399,000 | sold $410,000
424 Orange #303, Oakland, CA 94610
About 424 Orange #303
Top Floor Corner One Bed Unit with Ample Closet/Storage Space and One Car Parking in desirable Adam’s Point.
This unit has a private balcony off of the living room with views of trees, the neighborhood and downtown. In the bedroom, you get peekaboo SF, Bay Bridge, water and Mt. Tam views. This is the unit for you if you desire peace and quiet as well as privacy; it only shares one wall with a neighboring unit and has double paned windows. Entertaining is easy in the dedicated dining area and with newer appliances, cooking and cleanup are a breeze. Getting groceries and supplies is a piece of cake because Whole Foods and the weekly Farmer’s market as well as Target are all nearby. This neighborhood is close to Bart, Downtown, Piedmont Ave, Grand Ave and Lakeshore -any direction you go- this home offers you a convenient lifestyle, amazing retail, movie theaters and all the restaurants and cafes you could dream of.
What I love about the Adam’s Point Neighborhood
- Lake Merritt-walking the lake is one of the best experiences in Oakland. At 3.4 miles, it takes about 45-50 minutes and besides cool nature sightings, the people watching is the best!
- Whole Foods is blocks away so you’ll never go hungry!
- Newly opened Mr Dewey’s Cashew Creamery on Piedmont Ave is Gluten-free Diary-Free Vegan Ice cream-How long have we been waiting for this?
- The Ever Reliable Saturday Farmer’s Market at Splash Pad Park on Saturdays from 9am-2pm
- First Friday’s is Baaaaaack! -first Friday of the month enjoy blocked off streets on Telegraph from 23rd-27th and Art, Music, Food and Culture in Uptown Oakland.
- Drakes Dealership-Open Air Beer Garden with heat lamps. Need I say more?
- Target-let’s be real. We all need stuff and with Target nearby, getting needed household items is not a chore.
- Double Standard at Telegraph @ 25th, yeah they have comedy and events but for me this place is about the outdoor back patio with the old growth redwoods. It’s a super relaxing place to meet friends and have a drink.
- The Rose Garden on 700 Jean Street-I mean, anyplace that calls itself the “The Morcom Amphitheater of Roses” deserves a stroll through. Grab a friend, meet for a chat and sit on a bench in a beautiful environment.
- Philippa Roberts-on Piedmont Best custom made designer jewelry and gift store in Oakland, this is a must visit for the holiday season.
Share this Listing