409-411 West Richmond Avenue
Richmond, CA 94801
409-411 West Richmond Avenue, Richmond, CA 94801
4,000 SF Lot
About 409-411 West Richmond Avenue
Great Investment Opportunity
This fourplex located at 409-411 West Richmond Avenue in Point Richmond offers a great investment opportunity for those looking to expand their real estate portfolio. Three of the four units are tenant occupied. Each unit features one bedroom and one bathroom, providing ample living space for tenants. The property boasts a spacious lot with a nice backyard for added entertainment area. The units have been well-maintained and feature modern amenities – two of the four units have been recently updated including refinished kitchens and baths. This fourplex is a great investment opportunity for those looking for a stable income stream and long-term growth potential.
The location is extremely convenient, with easy access to public transportation, shopping, and dining options. This is a family-friendly (and dog-friendly!) neighborhood where people know each other, say hi when passing by, and frequent local businesses. Many residents have been there for decades. Just up the hill from the building yields a panoramic view of the Bay; just down the down the hill is the local wine bar which yields a nice night out with friends and locals. If you’re looking for small-town charm that’s as close to Berkeley and Oakland as it is to Marin, has easy access to San Francisco and is just an hour from Napa, look no further than 409-411 West Richmond Ave!
Open House: : September 16, 1:00 pm
Features & Updates
- Replaced roof 5/2022
- Repaired back deck 8/2022
- Painted building exterior 8/2022
- Installed new carpet in common hallways 6/2022
- Installed new washer for building 8/2022
- Replaced sump pump in basement 6/2022
- Upgraded electrical panel 2/2023
- Occupies the top third floor with an extra bonus area
- Refinished kitchen 2022:
- Replaced kitchen cabinets and counter
- Installed new stove
- Installed new floors
- Unit enjoys an additional bonus area
- Installed new countertops in kitchen 2021
- Painted kitchen cabinets 2023
- Installed new floors 2021
- Installed new light fixtures 2023
Point Richmond is a hidden gem among the Bay Area hustle: quiet, safe, and adorable with historical buildings, cute neighborhoods, close proximity to cafes, restaurants & art galleries, great views, and easy access to beachfront parks, all while keeping a laid-back, friendly vibe. It has beautiful flowers, trees, landscapes and public shorelines, a local historic swimming center (The Plunge), and all manner of hikes.
The Bay Area Backroads-style charm of Point Richmond is undeniable, from the Victorians to the people to the historic downtown – there are no skyscrapers, no strip malls, and no giant housing developments. This is a small town that’s proud of its history. Many businesses are housed in century-old buildings dating back to before the founding or incorporation of the town. This kind of immunity from the overdevelopment of the larger Bay Area (while still being so close to accessing so much of it) is part of what makes Point Richmond so special.
Top 10 Things to Do:
- Visit the Point Richmond Farmers Market: This weekly market offers fresh produce, artisanal goods, and live music.
- Hike the Miller/Knox Regional Shoreline: This park offers stunning views of the Bay, hiking trails, and picnic areas.
- Dine at the Up & Under Pub and Grill: This local favorite offers pub fare, craft beer, and live music.
- Explore the Richmond Art Center: This community art center offers exhibitions, classes, and workshops.
- Visit the Point Richmond History Association Museum: This small museum showcases the history of Point Richmond and the surrounding area.
- Take a scenic drive along the San Pablo Bay: This drive offers stunning views of the Bay and the surrounding hills.
- Dine at the Little Louie’s Cafe and Deli: This cozy cafe offers breakfast, lunch, and coffee in a charming setting.
- Attend the Point Richmond Summer Music Festival: This annual event features live music, food vendors, and a beer garden.
- Visit the Point San Pablo Yacht Harbor: This marina offers boat rentals, fishing charters, and waterfront dining.
- Take a guided tour of the Rosie the Riveter/World War II Home Front National Historical Park