3702 Lily Street
Oakland, CA 94619
$789,000 | Sold $1,095,000
3702 Lily Street, Oakland, CA 94619
4,965 SF Lot
About 3702 Lily Street
This beautifully renovated bungalow near Oakland’s vibrant Laurel district is a rare charmer with open and airy spaces. 3702 Lily Street is a 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom 1910 craftsman that underwent an open plan redesign to create an inviting flow between the main living areas and kitchen. Modern design, clean lines, and rich dark wood floors are on full display! A finished detached garage is brimming with possibilities for a light-filled home office, art studio, play space, or whatever you dream up.
3702 Lily St. is located near the vibrant Laurel District in southeast Oakland between the I-580 and the Oakland foothills. Laurel is a popular eclectic enclave with shops, cafes, wellness studios, and more. Check it out:
- Dining and drinking options include Communitē Table for delish comfort food, Café Santana roasting company for the freshest cuppa from hand-roasted coffee beans, and Degrees Plato Bar & Tap Room for locally focused craft beers and Latin kitchen.
- Wellness, fitness, and pampering spots include Vetiver Spa Salon Gallery and Left Coast Power Yoga.
- Community fun at the annual summer Laurel Street Fair World Music Festival and Oaktoberfest in the nearby Dimond District
- For the littles: Onstage-Kids ’N Dance ’N Theater Arts
- BART Lake Merritt Station: 7.8 miles
- Express bus to SF stops within blocks (it’s a direct bus at High St. & MacArthur)
- Downtown San Francisco: 15.3 miles