3622 Clinton Avenue
Richmond, CA 94805
$799,000 | Sold $970,000
3622 Clinton Avenue, Richmond, CA 94805
7,797 SF Lot
About 3622 Clinton Avenue
Spectacular Richmond Hills Craftsman with Bay Views & Spacious Lot
Wonderful surprises await you at 3622 Clinton Avenue, an extraordinary home in Richmond’s coveted North & East neighborhood. This hilltop 1917 Craftsman sits on a spacious corner lot with sweeping bay and city VIEWS. It boasts 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, versatile downstairs BONUS rooms, a hot tub, an accessory office, and plentiful workshop and storage space.
The home is nestled behind a beautiful scalloped brick wall, and the first surprise hits when you pass through the gate. The bay views - wow! The expansive front yard is remarkably private with a lawn perfect for playing catch or kicking a ball. Inside, a flowing floorplan practically lets you see front to back and to the bay. Open the windows and let the bay breeze wash over you!
Preserved Craftsman details include built-in shelves and brick fireplace in the living room, built-in dining room buffet, coffered ceilings, hardwood floors, and wainscotting. The updated kitchen – where the best views will take your mind off the drudgery of dishwashing – has white quartz counters, designer tile, floating wood shelving, and stainless-steel appliances. You’ll find 2 bedrooms and a shared bathroom on this level. Downstairs is a bonus living space for a primary bedroom and bath, family room, office, au pair/guest suite…so versatile! Work from home? Commute to your backyard and settle into the quiet accessory office (or turn it into a he-shed/she-shed). Hit your hot tub for happy hour.
You'll find all this and more on a quiet one-way street convenient to freeways, BART and the Richmond ferry. A must-see property!
Features & Updates
- Updated 1917 Craftsman with many preserved details
- Sweeping views of the bay, SF & East Bay hills
- Private, expansive & enclosed front yard
- Impressive bonus space
- Living room with built-in shelves & brick fireplace
- Dining room with built-in buffet & glass-front cabinets
- Bright and airy updated kitchen with views
- White quartz kitchen counters, floating wood shelves, stainless steel appliances, select tile
- Small deck off the kitchen
- Coffered ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Oversized windows
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Shared bathroom
- Cedar closet
- Bathroom with tub and walk-in shower
- Flexible den or office
- Backyard entry
- Accessory structure with electricity for office or workshop in backyard
- Hot tub
- Large detached garage
- Storage shed
- Under-house storage
Take a Tour of 3622 Clinton Avenue
3622 Clinton Ave. sits in the coveted North & East neighborhood in the Richmond Hills. The quiet one-way street has other charming bungalows, shade trees, and sweeping Bay Area views. Enjoy living less than a half-mile from the beautifully rebuilt Michelle Obama School (K-6), parks, and super easy access to San Pablo Avenue, I-80, BART, and the Richmond Ferry.
10 Things to Do
- Fuel up at Catahoula Coffee Company, a cool independent roaster on San Pablo Avenue, 0.4 mi. from home.
- Take Taco Tuesday to the next level at Tacos El Tucan. You’re just 0.3 mi. from Tijuana-style fare, including smothered Tucan fries – delicioso!
- Play at Solano Playlot or Burg Park, just a few blocks away and strollable.
- Hike, bike, or ride horses through the rolling hills of Wildcat Canyon Regional Park, with panoramic views of the Golden Gate, Alcatraz, and Bay Bridge. Trailheads are 1.3 mi. from home.
- Wander the shoreline at Point Pinole, where the regional park has eucalyptus-shaded trails and breezy meadows. Dogs love this place! 15 minutes from home.
- Get artsy at the Richmond Art Center, the East Bay’s largest visual arts center with tons of classes for kids and adults. 1 mi. away.
- Do date night at La Strada Italian Kitchen on San Pablo Ave., featuring homemade dishes and fireplace seating. 1.6 mi. away.
- Take a Saturday cruise on the Richmond Ferry to the SF Ferry Building for the famous farmer’s market. The Richmond terminal is located in Rosie the Riveter National Historic Park, 4 mi. from home.
- Grab groceries at Raley’s or Safeway, each about 2 mi. away.
- Enjoy easy commuting around the Bay Area: Richmond BART is 1.6 mi. from home, and you’re close to San Pablo Ave., I-80, and the Richmond Ferry.