3447 Flamingo Drive
Concord, CA 94520
$595,000 | sold $725,000
3447 Flamingo Drive, Concord, CA 94520
6,000 SF Lot
About 3447 Flamingo Drive
3447 Flamingo Drive in Concord has been beautifully updated and meticulously maintained, which means living in this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom ranch-style home will be a piece of cake. Your sweet life starts when you walk through the front door into the remodeled living room, which opens to a kitchen with a gorgeous granite countertop island and breakfast bar. This spacious chef’s kitchen includes stainless steel appliances and a sunny window seat for relaxing.
3447 Flamingo Dr. in Concord is conveniently located in the sweet Olivera neighborhood near BART (less than 1 mile!), schools, and the freeway. It’s an easy hub for commuters, as well as adventurers who want to explore the Napa and Sonoma wine regions. Also close by:
- Downtown Concord has a wonderful local food and craft beer scene.
- Mt. Diablo state park: Hike, bike, or climb! From the 3,849-foot summit, you get panoramic Bay Area views.
- West Wind Drive-In is one of the Bay Area’s few operating drive-in movie theaters. Open during COVID-19.
- Stroll through historic Todos Santos Plaza.
- Pixieland is a whimsical park with carnival rides and a train that runs around the lake in Willow Pass Park. Within the large grassy park, you’ll also find community tennis and pickleball courts, batting cages, softball fields, and a senior community center.
- Diablo Creek Golf Course is an affordable 18-hole course.
- Nearby schools: Sun Terrace Elementary, El Dorado Middle, and Mt. Diablo High
- .9 mi. to North Concord / Martinez BART Station
- 30 mi. to downtown San Francisco
- 22 mi. to downtown Oakland