311 Oak Street, Unit 528
Oakland, CA 94607
$895,000 | Sold $860,000
311 Oak Street, Unit 528, Oakland, CA 94607
HOA HOA: $740/mo.
About 311 Oak Street, Unit 528
Stylish Lofty Living
Soak in the light and views that wash over this sophisticated Sierra loft. This chic, modern 2-bed, 2-bath unit features an open-concept kitchen, living and dining area facing floor-to-18-foot-ceiling windows, and a wide-open mezzanine space that lends itself equally well to working from home or binge-watching the latest can’t-miss series. The large master bedroom on the second level features generously sized closets, a balcony facing the inner courtyard.
Delight in a stroll on the Bay Trail along the estuary to Jack London Square, visit the farmer’s Market on Sundays, enjoy an outdoor dinner with beautiful tastes and views from Belcampo or Forge. Find yourself a hop, skip and jump away from the best of San Francisco and Oakland with easy access to freeway, BART and ferry options.
Features & Updates
- Scenic views of the Estuary/city lights
- Balcony off the master bedroom
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- In-unit laundry on main level
- Custom curtains that span top to bottom windows
- Gated and assigned parking spot
- Common area includes gated pool, sauna, gym/exercise facility, club house
- HOA fees ($739/month) include common area maintenance, exterior maintenance, hazard insurance, management fees, reserves
- Access the Jack London Square farmer’s market, dining, and outdoor activities. Easy access to San Francisco via freeway or ferry.
311 Oak Street, Unit 528 is located in Oakland’s historic Jack London Square neighborhood. The waterfront area is known for its live/work lofts, restaurants, original breweries, nightlife, waterfront park, trails, and excellent access to transit and I-880. Check it out:
- Dining and drinking: So so so many choices! Fav spots include Chop Bar, Farmhouse Thai Kitchen, Scott’s Seafood, Blue Bottle Coffee (the cafe claims it has one of the best cute-dog-to-square-footage ratios in all of Oakland!), Original Pattern Brewing, and Oakland United Beerworks (2020 Best of the East Bay winner).
- Nightlife and entertainment: Yoshi’s has the best jazz, blues, and sushi east of Filmore. When theaters reopen, watch blockbusters at Regal Cinemas.
- Fitness: Grassroots Crossfit, Urban Fitness, BK Roots Studio.
- Great outdoors: Hit the Bay Trail or get on the water with the help of California Canoe & Kayak.
- Jack London Square Farmers Market on Sundays.
- Amtrak station: 0.1 miles
- BART Lake Merritt station: 0.4 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 12.5 miles
Share this Listing
Partner, Broker, JD, CRS
Felicia Mares Villa