3101 Monticello Avenue
Oakland, CA 94619
$749,000 | sold $975,000
3101 Monticello Avenue, Oakland, CA 94619
6,109 SF Lot
About 3101 Monticello Avenue
Take pleasure in palm tree framed views of the Bay from this Maxwell Park perch. Natural light spills in from a big picture window facing partial bay views into the great room. Get ready to entertain in an impressive open concept kitchen that includes an island with eat-in options, quartz countertop and stainless steel appliances. Satisfy the desire to gather in groups again, indoors or outdoors with ease.
Split level stairs lead to two equally apportioned bedrooms. Downstairs, a bonus room -- perfect to use as a home office or media retreat -- leads to additional storage space and a one-car garage.
Access the expansive backyard just off the kitchen via sliding glass doors. The terraced up-slope backyard allows ample space for gardening, outdoor play and simply lounging on a hammock. This smart home is equipped with Nest thermostat, Nest smoke and CO detectors, Google home control (lights).
Features & Updates
- Easy access to fully fenced backyard via kitchen
- Updated kitchen with ample cabinet space, quartz countertops, SS appliances
- Updated bathroom with subway tile shower surround
- Attached garage and storage space
- Hardwood floors in bedrooms, engineered hardwood in living spaces and kitchen, stone floors in bathroom
- Sewer lateral is compliant
- A/C unit installed in 2018
- Smart home: Nest thermostat & smoke/CO detectors, Google home control (lights)
- Terraced backyard has fig tree, grapes, and planter boxes.
Take a Tour of 3101 Monticello Avenue
3101 Monticello Avenue is conveniently located near many amenities including Mills College, delicious food, beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to BART, AC Transit + freeways. Here are some of the things we love:
- Take a class or walk the campus at Mills College just 6 minutes away!
- Have an authentic Mexican meal at Santo Coyote restaurant just 7 minutes by car
- Looking for some outdoor time? Take a 6 minute drive to McCrea Memorial Park and enjoy some peaceful time in nature
- Taco Tuesday anyone? Take a 7 minute drive to Tacos El Gordo!
- 3 minutes away from a pick-me-up! Enjoy some coffee or tea at Romo’s Cafe
- Conveniently located within a 9 minute drive to the Fruitvale Village
- 12 minutes away from the Oakland Zoo
- Dinner should be easy sometimes! Grab a pizza to-go from Skyline Pizza just 8 minutes away
- 7 minutes from Farmer Joe’s Marketplace for all of your grocery needs!
- Take a flight out to your next vacay from the Oakland International Airport located 18 minutes away!