2800 Kingsland Avenue
Oakland, CA 94619
$925,000 | Sold $1,300,000
2800 Kingsland Avenue, Oakland, CA 94619
6,048 SF Lot
About 2800 Kingsland Avenue
Maxwell Park Sunny Bungalow
This bright and sunny Maxwell Park bungalow has a lot to offer! A gorgeous tropical front garden frames a large picture window and a covered porch. Lines gracefully flow from the welcoming foyer through the spacious living room with an artistically tiled gas fireplace, leading to a stately dining room and a separate sitting room with access to the sunny, vine-wrapped deck. The kitchen features a breakfast bar, quartz counters, and stainless steel appliances. An oversized laundry/mud room with tons of extra pantry space leads out to the deck as well. Two sizeable bedrooms (one is a demi en suite!) and a full hall bath round out the upper level of the home.
Downstairs, accessible through an internal stairway or exterior entrance, sits a surprisingly large living area that begs for use as informal entertaining or as an au pair or potential ADU. It features two bedrooms, a second full bath, kitchenette with breakfast bar, and a large common room. Access to the lower level deck and the easy-to maintain backyard and detached garage is through the back bedroom. Find mature fig, apple, apricot and persimmon trees from the side yard to the backyard.
Features & Updates
- Freshly painted interior + decks
- Updated light fixtures
- Hardwood floors on main level
- Newer carpet on lower level
- Laundry room with abundant pantry space
- Decks off of kitchen and lower level bedroom
- In-law/potential ADU with separate entrance
- Spacious fully fenced backyard with flat artificial grass area
- Long driveway with tandem parking
- Detached garage
- Sewer lateral compliant
Take a Tour of 2800 Kingsland Avenue
2800 Kingsland is conveniently located near many amenities including Mills College, delicious food, beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to BART, AC Transit + freeways. Here are some of the things we love:
- Take an online class or walk the campus at Mills College just 6 minutes away!
- Have an authentic Mexican meal at Santo Coyote restaurant just 7 minutes by car
- Working from home weighing on you? Take a 6 minute drive to McCrea Memorial Park and enjoy some peaceful time in nature
- Taco Tuesday anyone? Take a 7 minute drive to Tacos El Gordo!
- 3 minutes away from a pick-me-up! Enjoy some coffee or tea at Romo’s Cafe
- Conveniently located within a 9 minute drive to the Fruitvale Village
- 12 minutes away from the Oakland Zoo
- Dinner should be easy sometimes! Grab a pizza to-go from Skyline Pizza just 8 minutes away
- 7 minutes from Farmer Joe’s Marketplace for all of your grocery needs!
- Take a flight out to your next vacay from the Oakland International Airport located 18 minutes away!