2785 Sioux Trail
Arnold, CA 95223
$998,000 | Sold $1,260,000
2785 Sioux Trail, Arnold, CA 95223
104,980 SF Lot
About 2785 Sioux Trail
Nestled in a beautiful pine forest, The Lodge at 2785 Sioux Trail near Arnold, CA, is a magnificent mountain retreat that has been stunningly expanded and remodeled to create a playful multi-family and friends haven with unparalleled access to High Sierra hiking, skiing, fishing, wine tasting, and more.
The Lodge wows with soaring vaulted ceilings of knotty pine, six large en suite bedrooms, 3 additional bathrooms, a kitchen designed to feed crowds, an expansive deck with a hot tub, a dry sauna, fireplaces, a circular staircase, loft and game room, office and library, bunk room, and a separate studio with floor-to-ceiling windows and skylights.
A 3-hour drive from the Bay Area, 2785 Sioux Trail is located between Tahoe and Yosemite in a gorgeous area of the Sierras just above Arnold, only minutes from the magnificent Calavaras Big Trees State Park, and 1 mile from the Stanislaus River. What sets this lovely area apart from Tahoe is its lack of traffic and large crowds. You and your visitors will welcome the relaxed and friendly vibe. Some Sierra essentials:
- The slopes at Bear Valley Resort offer excellent alpine skiing without the long lift lines.
- Lake Alpine Recreation Area in the Stanislaus National Forest is a scenic reservoir with a granite basin surrounded by fir and pine forest. In the summer, swim, boat, hike, camp, fish, and bike. In the winter, the lake becomes a snow park with snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing.
- Big Trees State Park is magnificent! Take a fascinating guided tour or long hike through preserves of giant sequoias – the world’s largest trees.
- Golfers get lots of choices: Forrest Meadows, Sequoia Woods, Greenhorn Creek
- White Pines Lake is a nearby, small upcountry lake with beaches, disc golf course, playground, and warmer water than Alpine Lake, according to locals.
- 2785 Sioux Trail residents get summer access to Big Trees Village rec center: 2 pools, picnic areas, basketball courts, tennis courts, baseball diamond, shuffleboard, snack bar, and organized activities.
Explore the region
- The nearby town of Murphys is rich in Gold Rush history as well as art galleries, live theater, eclectic shops, fine restaurants, B&B’s, some 20 wine tasting rooms, and festivals like Irish Day. Foodies make pilgrimages to eat at Firewood, V Bistro, and Grounds. Grab a craft beer at The Pour House or Murphys Irish Pub. And don’t miss the Iron Stone Summer Concert Series
- Angels Camp is the Gold Rush town that inspired Mark Twain’s tale of “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras.” Don’t miss the annual Frog Jumping Jubilee!
- Calaveras caverns and caves are fun guided adventures. Moaning Caverns lays claim to the largest single cave chamber in California.