2718 Monticello Avenue
Oakland, CA 94619
$849,000 | Sold $1,150,000
2718 Monticello Avenue, Oakland, CA 94619
4,200 SF Lot
About 2718 Monticello Avenue
Take pleasure in an abundance of natural light in this easy living, single level Maxwell Park bungalow. Soak in the sunshine from the large picture window, cozy up to the living room fireplace, and host in the dining room with original built-in cabinetry. Stay cool on those hot summer days with central air conditioning. Gourmet experiences are within reach in the updated kitchen, decked out with quartz countertops, modern lighting and a professional Bertazzoni gas stove. Satisfy your entertaining desires in the easily-accessible level yard featuring ample space for gardening (planter boxes in back), outdoor play and simply lounging.
Find hardwood floors and freshly painted walls throughout the three equally apportioned bedrooms and the elegantly updated, Pinterest-worthy bathroom. The detached two-car garage provides an abundance of bonus space -- perfect for storage space + garage, or perhaps finished out to make it into a spacious home office, media retreat or a potential ADU.
Features & Updates
- Formal living room with fireplace and oversized picture window
- Updated kitchen with access to backyard
- Updated bathroom with double sink
- Interior and exterior painted recently (2022)
- Private, low maintenance and level backyard with fake grass
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Newer windows throughout (2019)
Take a Tour of 2718 Monticello Avenue
2718 Monticello Avenue is conveniently located near many amenities including Mills College, delicious food, beautiful hiking trails, and easy access to BART, AC Transit + freeways. Here are some of the things we love:
- Take a class or walk the campus at Mills College just 6 minutes away!
- Have an authentic Mexican meal at Santo Coyote restaurant just 7 minutes by car
- Looking for some outdoor time? Take a 6 minute drive to McCrea Memorial Park and enjoy some peaceful time in nature
- Taco Tuesday anyone? Take a 7 minute drive to Tacos El Gordo!
- 3 minutes away from a pick-me-up! Enjoy some coffee or tea at Romo’s Cafe
- Conveniently located within a 9 minute drive to the Fruitvale Village
- 12 minutes away from the Oakland Zoo
- Dinner should be easy sometimes! Grab a pizza to-go from Skyline Pizza just 8 minutes away
- 7 minutes from Farmer Joe’s Marketplace for all of your grocery needs!
- Take a flight out to your next vacay from the Oakland International Airport located 18 minutes away!