2600 Camino Lenada Street
Oakland, CA 94611
$1,195,000 | sold $1,685,000
2600 Camino Lenada Street, Oakland, CA 94611
9,975 SF Lot
About 2600 Camino Lenada Street
Perfectly Perched in Piedmont Pines
Nestled in the foothills of Piedmont Pines, just a few minutes from Montclair Village, sits this California Mission Revival style home. Built in 1938 and expanded in 2008, this four bedroom, three bathroom property offers an elegant living room with a wood-burning fireplace, a spacious dining room, a bright den that is adjacent to the kitchen which itself offers access to the expansive outdoor spaces.
Starting with a picture-perfect exterior that wraps around the home, from the front porch perch, to the grass lined side yard with trampoline, around to the backyard with two well-spaced levels unfolding out beyond redwood trees to a secret garden play area complete with slide and tree house. The ample spaced grounds, including a lawn and several patio areas, offer abundant spaces to play, garden and just relax.
The living and dining rooms boast random plank hardwood floors, beamed ceilings, dual pane windows with plantation shutters and a charming round window. The primary bedroom features an organized closet, a full en-suite bath, and a whimsical hexagon shaped window. Up the split level, two bedrooms allow access to the outdoor spaces. A lower level bedroom with separate entry has an ensuite full bath, perfect for a guest bedroom or that coveted home office space.
Some of the many upgrades include dual-pane windows, A/C unit, permitted den and in-law unit extension, solar panels and a compliant sewer lateral.
Features & Updates
- Easy access to fully fenced backyard via kitchen, and upper bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with ample cabinet space, stone countertops
- Custom plantation window shutters and fireplace in living room
- Bright den/bonus space with high ceilings just off the dining room
- Attached garage with deep driveway
- In-law with full bathroom and separate entry
- Sewer lateral is compliant
- A/C unit installed in 2017
- Roof replaced in 2008
- Solar panels installed in 2008
- Seismic upgrades in 2004
- Laundry possibilities on main level and/or basement
- Located in the foothills of Piedmont Pines
- Joaquin Miller Trail and Shepherd Canyon Park just minutes away
Take a Tour of 2600 Camino Lenada Street
2600 Camino Lenada is conveniently located near many amenities including Montclair Village with its delicious food + boutique shops; beautiful hiking trails such as Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve +Joaquin Miller Park; and easy access to AC Transit + freeways. Your neighbors include Piedmont, Crocker Highlands, and Moraga.
Here are some of the things we love:
- Locals love to shop at the Montclair Village only a 4 min drive! Let’s not forget the Sunday Farmers’ Market
- Enjoy the flavors of Thailand at Daughter Thai restaurant
- Need a quick pick-me-up? Take a short 5 min drive to Highwire Coffee Roasters
- Highway 13 Access within 6 min drive
- Take a 9 min drive to stargaze at the Chabot Space & Science Center
- Bask in nature at the Huckleberry Botanic Regional Preserve just 6 min away
- Take a beautiful walk surrounded by trees only 2 min away at the Montclair Railroad Trail
- Get a hole-in-one at the Montclair Golf Course just 6 min away!
Share this Listing
Partner, Broker, JD, CRS
Felicia Mares Villa