252 Comeabout Circle
Pittsburg, CA, 94565
$598,000 | sold $685,000
252 Comeabout Circle, Pittsburg, CA, 94565
6,200 SF Lot
About 252 Comeabout Circle
What if you could look out your bedroom windows and see expansive marshland and the glistening Suisun Bay? What if every time you stepped into your yard, which backs up to open space, you heard beautiful birdsong? If that sounds “meh,” 252 Comeabout Circle in Pittsburg isn’t for you. This spacious 4-bed/2.5-bath home sits on a prime corner lot set back from the street and surrounded by nature (not neighbors), a rare find. Ideally located at the end of a gated development, this bright and airy two-story home checks all the boxes. Besides the views, the house impresses with dramatic 20-foot-high ceilings in the living room, which flows into an inviting great room with a fireplace and a wide-open kitchen with bar seating and a dining area. Upstairs, you’ll find a study nook and four bedrooms with views. The ultra-spacious primary suite features a walk-in closet and bathroom with a soaking tub and walk-in shower.
This home’s fluid design embraces indoor-outdoor living at all levels. The great room's glass doors open to an ample patio and lawn with a shady olive tree. Perfect for entertaining! The back and side yards feel much larger than they are because they face open space filled with golden grasses.
A move-in ready home of this size and price won’t stay on the market long. Commuters will love that it’s minutes from the Pittsburg/Bay Point BART line. The kids will love the community playground. Come on by!
Features & Updates
- In gated community, set back from the street
- Quiet and private, no neighbors on 3 sides
- Contemporary open-plan design
- Living room with soaring ceiling, gleaming hardwood floors
- Great room with fireplace, niche for flat-screen TV, hardwood floors, opens to backyard
- Wide-open kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, dining area, bar seating, opens to backyard
- Powder room on first level
- 4 bedrooms upstairs
- Primary bedroom suite with VIEWS, double door entry, walk-in closet
- Primary bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in shower
- Shared upstairs bathroom with shower over tub
- Laundry room next to kitchen
- Newly installed wall-to-wall carpeting on stairs and bedrooms
- Recessed lighting
- Generous storage area located under staircase
- Attached 2-car garage
- Landscaped side yard & backyard with lawn, drought-tolerant plants, large patio
- Access to community park and picnic area
Take a Tour of 252 Comeabout Circle
Awesome location! 252 Comeabout Circle sits in a gated community in suburban Pittsburg, a city known for its affordability and easy commute on the BART Pittsburg/Bay Point line. You’ll find cul-de-sacs and master-planned neighborhoods, a revitalized Old Town, and opportunities for hiking, biking, bird-watching, and shoreline fishing. City parks, a public swim center, neighborhood schools, and Los Medanos College round out the community.
8 Things to Do Here
- Fuel up with an espresso from SteelTown Coffee & Tea in Old Town Pittsburg and explore the shops and restaurants there. Annual Old Town events (when they start up again) include art walks, car shows, and farmers’ markets. 1.8 mi from home.
- Play all day at Americana Park playground, just 1.6 mi. from home.
- Hot outside? Cool down with a sweet treat from beloved Guanatos Ice Cream, 1.8 mi. away.
- Grab last-minute dinner ingredients at Parkside Market. Locals love the deli/butcher here, and the spicy sausage is a hot item! 2.6 mi. away.
- Take the dog for a walk around Marina Walk Park. No pup? Enjoy a leisurely stroll or playground antics. 1.6 mi. away.
- Bite into a burrito from New Mecca Café, a favorite Mexican eatery founded by a top cyclist who left Guadalajara in the 1960s. 2 mi. away.
- Walk, bike, and birdwatch along the Delta de Anza Regional Trail, a 15-mile paved path (planned to be 25 miles) that runs from Concord to Oakley.
- Catch an easy commute. The Pittsburg/Bay Point BART station is just 3.2 mi. away.
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES