205 Seclusion Valley Way
Lafayette, CA 94549
205 Seclusion Valley Way, Lafayette, CA 94549
26,136 SF Lot
About 205 Seclusion Valley Way
Seclusion Valley Stunner!
Located in a small, 15-home development in quiet Lafayette Hills, this spectacularly-situated home is set back on a 3/5th-acre lot for privacy. Built in 2018, this semi-custom home presents a functional, spacious floor plan built for comfortable living with stunning western views and high ceilings throughout. The main level boasts a gourmet kitchen with Thermador appliances and a wide island that compliments a surprisingly spacious breakfast room. The expansive, bright living room is centered by a fireplace and opens to the “California room” - a covered patio spilling into the greater yard that simply begs for outdoor entertaining.
The private, generously-appointed primary suite features big picture windows facing captivating hill views (and spectacular sunsets!), and is complimented by a full en suite bathroom with twin vanities and walk-in shower, as well as dual closet spaces. Two additional equally-apportioned bedrooms with en suite bathrooms are joined by a transitional bonus space fit for movie night or game night. Rounding out the first floor’s offerings is a convenient home office with direct access to the front patio.
The lower level surprises and delights with a spacious bedroom and en suite bathroom - perfect for use as secluded office space, au pair, or simply as a 4th bedroom. The attached 2+ car garage with interior access and additional storage space offer an abundance of options.
Features & Updates
- Built in 2018
- Vaulted ceilings in living, dining and kitchen
- Living spaces surrounded by sunset hill views
- Private backyard: low maintenance, low water
- Covered patio easily accessible from breakfast room, living room, and primary suite
- Bonus office/den with access to front patio with view
- Spacious primary bedroom with ensuite bathroom and separate walk in closets
- Three bedrooms, two and a half baths at street level (LEVEL IN)
- One bedroom and full bath on lower level
- Long driveway leading to garage with ample storage space
- Lafayette schools; Acalanes High School
Take a Tour of 205 Seclusion Valley Way
205 Seclusion Valley Way is perfectly positioned – high in the hills above town, but still conveniently close to downtown Lafayette and all its restaurants, bakeries, boutiques, and town festivals that contribute to a lovely village vibe. This newer Lafayette Hills home benefits from prestigious public schools, like Springhill Elementary, Stanley Middle, and Acalanes High School. In addition, it is conveniently located near parks and 16 miles of trails, enjoys inspiring views of Briones Ridge, iconic Mount Diablo, and surrounding hillsides, and lies within easy reach to BART and the rest of the Bay Area.
Top 10 Things to Do Here
- Bike, run, or stroll along the peaceful Lafayette/Moraga Regional Trail, which you can access about 1 mi. from home. This awesome 7.65-mi. trail courses through the valley and connects to various schools, parks, shops, restaurants, and hiking. Keep an eye out for the magical tree decorated with dozens of colorful birdhouses left by locals.
- Start your Sunday Funday at the Sideboard with a mimosa or “Vampiro” Bloody Mary (with crispy bacon garnish) before diving into eggs benny, crispy potatoes, or the house-made coffee cake. 1.5 mi. from home.
- Picnic in Lafayette Plaza Park on the big grassy lawn after grabbing lunch to-go from one of the nearby eateries such as Sideboard, Roam Burgers, and El Jarro. Or make your picnic an evening affair because families love the free Friday night concert series every summer. 1.5 mi. away.
- Lafayette is for foodies! Do date night at Social Bird, Postino, Barranco, RÊVE Bistro, (“a little Paris in the hood”) or The Cooperage. All are about 1.5 mi. from home.
- Soak in breathtaking views from any of the Briones Regional Park trails. Start at the Reliez Valley Staging Area, .1 mi. away.
- Stock up on farm-fresh strawberries and veggies. The Walnut Creek Farmer’s Market on Sundays is 5 mi. from home.
- Taste award-winning beers at the Headlands Brewing Company, where the beer garden is kid- and dog-friendly. 2 mi. away.
- Fill the fridge. Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and Safeway are each 1.5 mi. from home. Locals also love upscale Diablo Foods, 2 mi. away.
- Stroll through the Lafayette Art & Wine Festival, the county’s biggest family-friendly event every September.
- Enjoy your convenient commute: Lafayette BART station is 2 mi. away, and you’re minutes from Hwy. 24 and I-680. Oakland airport and downtown SF are each 23 mi. away.