2022 Harper Street
El Cerrito, CA 94530
$1,189,000 | Sold $1,200,000
2022 Harper Street, El Cerrito, CA 94530
6,032 SF Lot
About 2022 Harper Street
Entertaining comes easy in this stylish 1962 abode in the El Cerrito hills near Del Norte. Take in the views of San Francisco across the Bay, highlighted by the natural light that spills through the living room at happy hour. Visit the live-edge bar en route to the dining room, or step outside to dine on the covered patio or relax on the sunny back terrace. The well-equipped modern kitchen has been thoughtfully renovated.
Three bedrooms and two baths - including a flexible primary suite - round out the spacious upper level. Downstairs sits an in-law suite with an additional separate entrance. Laundry, abundant storage, and a two-car garage compose the rest of the lower level.
Features & Updates
- San Francisco Bay & City views
- Well-equipped modern kitchen
- Spa-inspired primary bathroom
- Easy accessible sun-soaked terrace
- Vaulted ceilings
- Hardwood floors
- Attached two car garage w/laundry and abundant storage
- Connected Au Pair / In Law unit with own entrance
Take a Tour of 2022 Harper Street
2022 Harper Street couldn’t be situated in a better neighborhood! Check out what’s nearby:
- The excellent Madera Elementary School is only 5 minutes away.
- Commute with ease: BART’s Del Norte station is 1/2 mile away, and El Cerrito Plaza station is 1 mile away.
- A terrific location for golfers! Berkeley Country Club is just 4 minutes away, with spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay.
- Wildcat Canyon offers 25 miles of trails and easy access to the Tilden Nature Area.
- El Cerrito Swim Center is great for laps and has a family area, water slide, and swim lessons.
- Arlington Park is the neighborhood’s favorite playground and just 5 minutes from home.
- Well Grounded Coffee on Stockton Avenue has your organic coffee fix and community-minded co-working spaces.
- El Cerrito Natural Grocery on San Pablo Avenue is the perfect place to stock your fridge with organic, gourmet, and specialty foods.
- Are you ready to see movies on the big screen again? Rialto Cinemas Cerrito on San Pablo Avenue is the best!
- 16 mi to Downtown SF
- 21 mi to OAK airport