201 3rd Street, #301
Oakland, CA 94607
$995,000 | sold $952,000
201 3rd Street, #301 Oakland, CA 94607
HOA HOA: $694/mo
About 201 3rd Street, #301
Do not miss this rare opportunity to live in the design award-winning Brickhouse Lofts at 201 3rd Street in Oakland’s popular Jack London Square neighborhood! Originally a 1914 warehouse for W.P Fuller & Company, the building was artfully remodeled to create airy, light-filled lofts with dramatic high ceilings, sophisticated open kitchens, and bedroom suites. A shared roof deck offers spectacular views of the waterfront neighborhood and a spot to meet neighbors at the community BBQ and lounge area.
201 3rd St., #301 is located in Oakland’s historic Jack London Square neighborhood. The waterfront area is known for its live/work lofts, restaurants, original breweries, nightlife, waterfront park, trails, and excellent access to transit and I-880. Check it out:
- Dining and drinking: So so so many choices! Fav spots include Chop Bar, Farmhouse Thai Kitchen, Scott’s Seafood, Blue Bottle Coffee (the cafe claims it has one of the best cute-dog-to-square-footage ratios in all of Oakland!), Original Pattern Brewing, and Oakland United Beerworks (2020 Best of the East Bay winner).
- Nightlife and entertainment: Yoshi’s has the best jazz, blues, and sushi east of Filmore. When theaters reopen, watch blockbusters at Regal Cinemas.
- Fitness: Grassroots Crossfit, Urban Fitness, BK Roots Studio.
- Great outdoors: Hit the Bay Trail or get on the water with the help of California Canoe & Kayak.
- Jack London Square Farmers Market on Sundays.
- Amtrak station: 0.1 miles
- BART Lake Merritt station: 0.4 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 12.5 miles
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES