186 Ratto Road
Alameda, CA 94502
$1,659,000 | sold $1,930,000
186 Ratto Road, Alameda, CA 94502
5,173 SF Lot
HOA Cantamar (HOA fee is $221.47/month)
About 186 Ratto Road
Take a vacation in your own backyard! Natural light and bright spaces abound in this sophisticated two-level lagoon-facing home with no rear neighbors. Vaulted ceilings and expansive glass allow for maximum sunshine and lagoon views.
On the ground floor, experience the luxury of a truly gourmet open-concept kitchen, featuring a Wolf range, abundant cabinet space, quartz counters, breakfast bar, and a conveniently-located media room with fireplace, all with direct access to the outdoor spaces. Entertainers will appreciate the stylish, generously-sized dining room, the bright & cheery living room, and the exceptional flow throughout, as well as the expansive decks outside.
Upstairs, the primary bedroom suite enjoys high ceilings and a private view deck. The en suite bathroom boasts a soaking tub, stall shower, double sinks and a large walk-in closet with built-in organizers. French doors from the suite lead to a flexible fourth bedroom, nursery, or home office. Two generously-sized bedrooms and a second full bathroom round out the upper level.
Features & Updates
- Located on the lagoon with a vacant lot across the way
- Easy access and views to lagoon via the kitchen and den
- Updated kitchen with peninsula, Wolf range, quartz countertops and full wall backsplash, stainless steel appliances
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Two car garage with ample storage space
- Primary suite with shower stall, soaking tub, large organized closet
- Whirlpool washer and dryer in laundry room
- Air conditioning, Nest thermostat
- Cantamar HOA fees ($221.47/month) include common area maintenance, management fees, reserves
Take a Tour of 186 Ratto Road
186 Ratto Road is located on Bay Farm Island, a lightly populated section on the far southern section of Alameda. Bay Farm sees a mix of condos, planned communities, and parks.
This area of Alameda enjoys easy access to usual conveniences in Harbor Bay Landing such as Safeway Supermarket, CVS drug store, and a selection of casual eateries (La Penca Azul, Angel Fish Japanese). Just minutes away golfers can enjoy Corica Park Golf Course, the Bay Area’s only Australian sand-belt style golf course.
Abundant parks are well within reach with the Tillman Park, Leydecker Park, Toddler Playground. These parks provide sports fields, greenbelt, and play structures.
Share this Listing
Partner, Broker, JD, CRS