186 Ratto Road
Alameda, CA 94502
$1,659,000 | Sold $1,930,000
186 Ratto Road, Alameda, CA 94502
5,173 SF Lot
HOA Cantamar (HOA fee is $221.47/month)
About 186 Ratto Road
Take a vacation in your own backyard! Natural light and bright spaces abound in this sophisticated two-level lagoon-facing home with no rear neighbors. Vaulted ceilings and expansive glass allow for maximum sunshine and lagoon views.
On the ground floor, experience the luxury of a truly gourmet open-concept kitchen, featuring a Wolf range, abundant cabinet space, quartz counters, breakfast bar, and a conveniently-located media room with fireplace, all with direct access to the outdoor spaces. Entertainers will appreciate the stylish, generously-sized dining room, the bright & cheery living room, and the exceptional flow throughout, as well as the expansive decks outside.
Upstairs, the primary bedroom suite enjoys high ceilings and a private view deck. The en suite bathroom boasts a soaking tub, stall shower, double sinks and a large walk-in closet with built-in organizers. French doors from the suite lead to a flexible fourth bedroom, nursery, or home office. Two generously-sized bedrooms and a second full bathroom round out the upper level.
Features & Updates
- Located on the lagoon with a vacant lot across the way
- Easy access and views to lagoon via the kitchen and den
- Updated kitchen with peninsula, Wolf range, quartz countertops and full wall backsplash, stainless steel appliances
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Two car garage with ample storage space
- Primary suite with shower stall, soaking tub, large organized closet
- Whirlpool washer and dryer in laundry room
- Air conditioning, Nest thermostat
- Cantamar HOA fees ($221.47/month) include common area maintenance, management fees, reserves
Take a Tour of 186 Ratto Road
186 Ratto Road is located on Bay Farm Island, a lightly populated section on the far southern section of Alameda. Bay Farm sees a mix of condos, planned communities, and parks.
This area of Alameda enjoys easy access to usual conveniences in Harbor Bay Landing such as Safeway Supermarket, CVS drug store, and a selection of casual eateries (La Penca Azul, Angel Fish Japanese). Just minutes away golfers can enjoy Corica Park Golf Course, the Bay Area’s only Australian sand-belt style golf course.
Abundant parks are well within reach with the Tillman Park, Leydecker Park, Toddler Playground. These parks provide sports fields, greenbelt, and play structures.