1733 Francisco Street #C
Berkeley, CA 94703
$795,000 | Sold $1,010,000
1733 Francisco Street #C, Berkeley, CA 94703
HOA HOA: $225/mo
About 1733 Francisco Street #C
1733 Francisco Street is an adorable townhouse with a cozy private garden, a peaceful second-level sundeck, and an ideal location in one of the East Bay’s most sought-after and delicious neighborhoods – North Berkeley.
Built for easy and light-filled living, this inviting two-story townhome has an open flow between rooms. An immense picture window looks out to the garden patio and is the focal point of the main living area. The cheery kitchen, with a bright bay window, includes a stylish pass-through and breakfast bar.
Other highlights include beautiful and durable bamboo floors, a living room fireplace, and a sundeck off the master – perfect for morning meditation or afternoon reading and napping. All three bedrooms upstairs have verdant views of neighborhood trees, including a jacaranda that explodes with fragrant purple blooms each spring.
1733 Francisco Street is located in one of the East Bay’s most in-demand neighborhoods. Just north of Downtown Berkeley and UC Berkeley, it’s mere minutes from award-winning restaurants, coffee houses, boutiques, galleries, sidewalk dining, and easy transit options. Check it out:
- 2 blocks from Ohlone Park and Totland parks
- 4 blocks from many well known restaurants, North Berkeley BART, Trader Joe’s, and the Ohlone Greenway and bike path.
- For foodies: Chez Panisse; Cheese Board Collective bakery, cheese, and pizza shop; Juicebar Collective; Poulet Deli; César tapas bar; Gregoire (crispy potato puffs…yum); Vintage Berkeley Wine; Cha-Ya vegetarian; Masse’s Pastries; LoCoco’s Sicilian; Saul’s Delicatessen; or sample a bit of everything at Epicurious Garden, a one-stop take-out shop.
- Five nearby markets, including Berkeley Bowl
- North Berkeley All-Organic Farmers’ Market on Thursday afternoons
- Within blocks to many well rated schools
- North Berkeley BART station: .5 miles (four blocks)
- Downtown San Francisco: 12.8 miles by car
- Walk Score: 90
- Bike Score: 98