1628 Siskiyou Drive
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
$985,000 | sold $1,025,000
1628 Siskiyou Drive, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
3,484 SF Lot
HOA HOA: $404/mo
About 1628 Siskiyou Drive
Imagine nesting in this spacious 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home filled with stunning Scandinavian modern design details that beautifully blend airy spaces, warm wood tones, and natural textures! 1628 Siskiyou Drive in Walnut Creek sits in a slice of heaven, with backyard views of the Diablo Hills Golf Course and Mt. Diablo. It is a rare detached home in the development with one of the largest lots. And just five minutes from schools, parks, trails, and downtown Walnut Creek!
The split-level, open floor plan features vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams. Large windows, wide sliding glass doors, and balconies off each bedroom create an airy indoor-outdoor feel.
1628 Siskiyou Drive is ideally located in Walnut Creek’s Heather Farms neighborhood and alongside the Diablo Hills Golf Course. Play, shop, dine – it’s all within 5 minutes!
- As part of the Heather Farms HOA, you have access to pools, tennis and basketball courts, and clubhouse.
- Heather Farms Park and Playground is around the corner: 102 acres including a fishing pond, dog park, sports fields and courts, swim center, and skate park. The nearly-new playground draws kids who want to run, roll, and slide down the artificial-turf covered mounds.
- Local trails lead to downtown.
- 9-hole Diablo Hills Golf Course is a challenging, beloved public fairway. Golfers say each hole feels like a separate little nature park! Stop by the Greenery Restaurant and Sports Bar for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or karaoke night.
- Minutes to downtown Walnut Creek shopping, dining, and farmers’ market
- You don’t need a car to reach two acclaimed elementary schools!
- Easy access to Highways 680 and 24
Some of our top spots around Walnut Creek include:
- Shopping at Broadway Plaza
- Theatrical productions at the Lesher Center for the Arts
- Mt Diablo State Park offers hiking trails and scenic vistas
- Ice Skating at Civic Park in the winter or playing in summer
- Walnut Creek Farmer’s Market
- Various types of restaurants – from mom and pop to award winning restaurants
- 1.9 miles to Walnut Creek BART
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES