15 Green Bay Court
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
$1,265,000 | sold $1,500,000
15 Green Bay Court, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
13,504 SF Lot
About 15 Green Bay Court
On a sweet little cul-de-sac in the idyllic Saranap neighborhood, you’ll find 15 Green Bay Court, an expansive 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom modern ranch-style home. It's been freshly and fabulously updated to create a wide-open great room and enhance the indoor-outdoor flow for easy all-season living and entertaining. This inviting home is located in an unincorporated slice of Contra Costa County, where life has a quiet rural vibe yet is only 1 mile from vibrant downtown Walnut Creek, with swift access to Hwy. 24 and I-680. Saranap is part of award-winning school districts.
15 Green Bay Court is located in Saranap, an unincorporated pocket of Contra Costa County bordered by Lafayette and Walnut Creek. It is walking distance to trails and downtown Walnut Creek. It’s a happy blend of longtime residents who remember the days of walnut orchards and young families with kids running from house to house. Neighborhood hot spots abound! Kids might love the easy access to 7-Eleven Slurpees, but there’s a lot more dining and shopping nearby to discover:
- Morucci’s Deli
- Pizza Oliva
- Wish boutique
- Dewing pool
- Desirable schools! The district lines divide up Saranap between the impressive Lafayette and Walnut Creek school districts, as well as Acalanes high school district.
- Residents look forward to the completion of Saranap Village, slated for a supermarket, coffee shop, restaurant, wine bar, and multifamily housing.
Here’s what else Green Bay Court is near:
- Downtown Walnut Creek: 1.2 miles
- BART: 1.3 miles
- Downtown Oakland: 16 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 24 miles
- Quick access to HWY 24 and I-680