143 Kendall Rd
Walnut Creek, CA 94595
$949,000 | Sold $1,020,000
143 Kendall Rd, Walnut Creek, CA 94595
9,500 SF Lot
About 143 Kendall Rd
Welcome home to 143 Kendall Road, an immaculate rancher with a spacious yard and sparkling pool in the coveted Saranap neighborhood of Walnut Creek. It’s just a short stroll from downtown and highly-acclaimed schools! This lovingly-maintained home boasts beautiful hardwood floors, a relaxing living room with a cozy brick fireplace, and an easy flow between the dining room, kitchen, and resort-like yard. You’re going to love prepping your Thanksgiving feast in the light-filled kitchen, featuring crisp white cabinets, eye-catching glass tile backsplashes, and views of the lush lawn and pool with acascading waterfall. In the dining area, there’s a wall of windows and a sliding glass door that opens to an expansive covered pergola – perfect for your all-season outdoor living room. While we’re still socially distancing, why not do it in true California style?
143 Kendall Road is located in Saranap, an unincorporated pocket of Contra Costa County bordered by Lafayette and Walnut Creek. It is walking distance to trails and downtown Walnut Creek. It’s a happy blend of longtime residents who remember the days of walnut orchards and young families with kids running from house to house. Neighborhood hot spots abound! Kids might love the easy access to 7-Eleven Slurpees, but there’s a lot more dining and shopping nearby to discover:
- Morucci’s Deli
- Pizza Oliva
- Wish boutique
- Dewing pool
- Desirable schools! The district lines divide up Saranap between the impressive Lafayette and Walnut Creek school districts, as well as Acalanes high school district.
- Residents look forward to the completion of Saranap Village, slated for a supermarket, coffee shop, restaurant, wine bar, and multifamily housing.
Here’s what else Kendall Rd is near:
- Downtown Walnut Creek: 1.2 miles
- BART: 1.3 miles
- Downtown Oakland: 16 miles
- Downtown San Francisco: 24 miles
- Quick access to HWY 24 and I-680