127 Bayo Vista Avenue
Oakland, CA 94611
$599,000 | Sold $540,000
127 Bayo Vista Avenue, Unit 304, Oakland, CA 94611
About 127 Bayo Vista Avenue
Located just a few blocks from Piedmont Ave., 127 Bayo Vista, Unit 304 is a beautifully kept 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo ready for its new owner. This upper floor, end unit is light and bright with an updated kitchen featuring quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinetry. A convenient eating area is just off the kitchen. The spacious living room has double sliding glass doors that lead to a sunny balcony with tree top views. The two bedrooms, each with ample closet space, share an updated hall bathroom. There is parking, a dedicated storage closet, plus a shared laundry room beneath the building.
127 Bayo Vista Avenue is just blocks from fantastic shopping, dining, recreation, and top-rated schools.
- Piedmont Avenue is your hub for boutique shopping, a variety of yoga, pilates, and other fitness/wellness centers, and dining at foodie favorites like Homestead Restaurant (flourless chocolate cake, mmm), Michelin-starred Commis, Shimizu Sushi, Bar Cesar, and Fentons Creamery.
- Rockridge’s College Avenue is just minutes away with even more boutique shopping and highly acclaimed restaurants such as Wood Tavern, Southie, Ramen Shop, Zachary’s Chicago Pizza, A16, À Côté, and Cactus Taqueria.
- Catch a film at the 1917 Piedmont Theatre, or take the family to Piedmont Park’s free summer movie nights.
- The park-like Mountain View Cemetery has panoramic views and fascinating residents, including Black Panther Bobby Hutton, rapper Mac Dre, chocolatier Domingo Ghirardelli, and coffee king James A. Folger.
- Montclair Village is nearby for dining, shopping, and the Sunday farmers’ market.
- Favorite parks and open space include Temescal Regional Recreation Area, Dracena Quarry (8-acres of lawn, playground, climbing wall, and dog run), Piedmont Park (home to trails, Bushy Dell Creek, a Japanese Tea House and community events), and Linda Ave Dog Park.
- K-12 schools are all less than 1 mile away.
- MacArthur BART: 1.4 miles
- Rockridge BART: 2.1 miles
- Downtown SF: 12.3 miles