1133 Straub Way
Alameda, CA 94502
$895,000 | Sold $1,270,000
1133 Straub Way, Alameda, CA 94502
2,100 SF Lot
About 1133 Straub Way
The best of Alameda living awaits you at 1133 Straub Way! This 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom contemporary home sits in a prime location on Harbor Bay Isle, a community known for its bayfront trails (just 2 blocks from your front door!), panoramic San Francisco views, convenient ferry service, many parks, and top schools. The bright and airy two-story house overlooks a lush greenbelt (perfect for picnicking) and is a stone’s throw from the Normandy HOA’s pool.
Inside, dramatic cathedral ceilings and tons of natural light make the living room the heart of this home. The sleek updated kitchen flows into the dining room, which opens to a deck and tidy lawn so you can take full advantage of indoor-outdoor living. Upstairs are two spacious bedroom suites, each with an updated bathroom. The peaceful primary suite features a vaulted ceiling, an abundance of windows, and a walk-in closet with cedar flooring. No matter how lovely this property is, you might find it hard to stay home when you’re this close to coastal trails, estuaries, playgrounds, Harbor Bay Landing shopping, and vibrant downtown Alameda dining. That's Isle living!
Features & Updates
- Two-story contemporary home
- Living room with vaulted ceiling + fireplace
- Updated kitchen with quartz countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- Dining room opens to back deck and yard
- Powder room on main level
- Engineered hardwood floors throughout main living area
- 2 bedroom suites upstairs
- Updated en suite bathrooms include shower over tub
- Spacious primary retreat with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, abundant windows
- Two-car garage
- Low-maintenance yard with tidy lawn and veggie beds
- Updated lighting throughout
- Access to Normandy HOA pool and greenbelts
1133 Straub Way sits in a premium location within Alameda’s master-planned Harbor Bay Isle community. It sits just 1.5 block from the ferry terminal and the shoreline trail with breathtaking views of San Francisco and the Bay. It’s close to everywhere you want to be – parks, top-rated schools, downtown Alameda and more!
Top 10 Things to Do Here
- Wake up with a walk or roll along the Bay Trail with perfect views of the San Francisco skyline. Just 1.5 blocks from your front door! It also connects to the 7-mile Loop Trail.
- Take a Saturday ferry trip to S.F. from Alameda’s Harbor Bay Terminal (no need to drive, it’s just 2 min. from home!). Land at the famous Ferry Building, shop the farmers market, and dine at one of the many waterfront Embarcadero restaurants.
- Tee up at the 36-hole Chuck Corica Golf Complex, the Bay Area’s only Australian sandbelt-style course . 3 min. away.
- Stock the fridge at Safeway in the Harbor Bay Landing Shopping Center, 4 min. away.
- Stoll, eat, and shop on Park Street in Downtown Alameda, 3.7 mi. from home. Don’t miss local favs: La Penca Azul taco and margarita bar and Alameda Scoop for dessert.
- Flex your flipper skills at the Pacific Pinball Museum in downtown Alameda. Featuring over 90 playable machines from the 1940s to present day.
- Grab a racket and head to Leydecker Park to play tennis or pickleball. There’s also a popular playground and basketball courts, sports fields, and more. 2 min. away
- Swim in your community pool – it’s right out your front door!
- Spend an afternoon wine tasting, lunching, playing cornhole, and taking in bay views at the Rock Wall Wine Company, 7.5 mi. away.
- Enjoy an easy commute: Harbor Bay Ferry Terminal (to SF): .6 mi. away; I-880 access: 3.7 mi.; Oakland airport: 4.3 mi.