11 Sparrow Court
Moraga, CA 94556
$1,445,000 | sold $1,862,000
11 Sparrow Court, Moraga, CA 94556
0 SF Lot
About 11 Sparrow Court
11 Sparrow Court is a truly spacious and sunny rancher on a quiet cul-de-sac close to Moraga’s top-ranked schools and charming downtown. It’s not your ordinary 3-bed, 2-bath property. This fabulous floor plan boasts amazing spaces and versatility to EASILY have 4 bedrooms AND extra spaces for an entertainment hub or library, au pair suite, in-law suite, home office, study nooks, workshop, crafting studio…So many possibilities!
Step inside to gleaming hardwood floors, a sun-drenched living room and a dining area with a cozy brick fireplace. The breakfast nook has a buffet and glass-front cabinets. Home chefs will love the open galley kitchen, Wolf stove, and sunny greenhouse window for growing easy-to-snip herbs. The kitchen opens to an inviting family room and a bright bonus room with built-in shelving, a rolling library ladder, wood-burning stove, skylights, and French doors that lead to the Zen-like garden. (Add a bathroom, and you’ve created the perfect au pair or in-law suite!) This space also connects to a homework/crafting nook with countertops and built-in cabinets.
Last but not least, the bedroom wing includes a serene primary suite with a private sitting room/study with a wood-burning stove and glass doors that open to the yard. Wander the garden's meandering paths, relax on the sun deck or in the shade of the Japanese maple, exercise your green thumb, and host a BBQ on the trellised patio. The yard includes an A-frame playhouse/storage shed and a generous workshop/art studio.
Features & Updates
- Hardwood floors
- Gracious living room with fireplace
- Dining room with buffet counter and glass-front cabinets
- Open galley kitchen with Wolf 6-burner stove
- Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Bonus/library/game room with wood-burning stove, built-in shelving, rolling library ladder
- Homework/crafting nook with countertop desks and built-in cabinets
- Updated shared bathroom with glass-enclosed shower
- Spacious primary suite with 2 closets
- Sitting room/study within the primary suite with wood-burning stove and doorway to garden
- Primary bathroom with two vanities, glass enclosed shower
- Laundry room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Fenced yard with patios and decks
- Garden with flourishing Japanese maple tree and veggie beds
- Attached 2-car garage
- Detached backyard workshop
- A-frame playhouse or storage area
Take a Tour of 11 Sparrow Court
11 Sparrow Court is tucked into the School Tree neighborhood in the idyllic Town of Moraga, known for its rolling hills, wide-open spaces, hiking trails, year-round farmers’ market, and excellent public schools. Enjoy feeling far from the city, but not too far. You’re only five miles from a BART station with trains heading to San Francisco, Oakland, and two international airports. Highlights include:
- Hike or bike along the Lafayette-Moraga Regional Trail.
- Enjoy the views from the Mullholland Ridge hiking trail.
- Explore the many trails throughout Reinhardt Redwood Regional Park.
- Three swim and tennis clubs: Moraga Ranch, Moraga Valley, and Campolindo Cabana
- Grab a bite to eat/drink down the street at Canyon Club Brewery’s great outdoor seating.
- It’s just a short drive to downtown Lafayette dining and shopping.
- Stroll through the picturesque St. Mary’s College campus, which also is known for their summer youth camps.
- BART – Orinda Station: 5 mi.
- Downtown Oakland: 13 mi.
- Downtown San Francisco: 20 mi.
- Oakland International Airport: 26 mi.
Share this Listing
Partner, Associate Broker, SRES