1075 Park Hills Road
Berkeley, CA 94708
$1,185,000 | Sold $1,625,000
1075 Park Hills Road, Berkeley, CA 94708
6,534 SF Lot
About 1075 Park Hills Road
Welcome to 1075 Park Hills Road, a private oasis located in the Park Hills neighborhood, a fun and active community just a stone's throw from beautiful Tilden Park. Bursting with classic charm, this stunning home boasts hardwood, parquet, and brick flooring, an eat-in kitchen that opens to an outdoor patio, two fireplaces, and a living room complete with a large picture window and balcony, allowing you to soak in expansive views of Tilden Park. This one-of-a-kind 3+ bedroom, 2 bath house includes a gym/workshop and a secondary living space below (perfect for an in-home office, family room, or studio), that opens out to a sunny and flat garden, complete with built-in veggie beds and a raised deck. Don't miss back yard gate that opens to grassy community park known for local gatherings & even movie nights! Updates include new lighting, and painting throughout. SO close to Tilden Park (trails, lake, golf, attractions), Shattuck Ave, Solano Ave, BART, neighborhood playground and more.
Features & Updates
- Open living/dining room with expansive park views, natural light
- Beautiful balcony off of living room to bring the outdoors in
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Custom antiqued glass doors in living room built-ins
- Installed closet system in upstairs bedroom
- New light fixtures throughout
- Refreshed kitchen—painted cabinets, refinished wood counter, removed old range hood
- New interior painting throughout
- New electrical downstairs family room and bedroom
- Downstairs gym conversion
- New electrical in garage
- Tesla/SolarCity solar panels on roof
- French drains along north and south exterior walls
- Completed earthquake retrofitting – 2019
- Expansive, sun-drenched backyard perfect for entertaining, gardening
Take a Tour of 1075 Park Hills Road
8min drive to Shattuck Avenue’s Goumet Ghetto featuring the original Peet’s Coffee and culinary delights such as Chez Panisse, Cheeseboard Pizza Collective, Epicurious Garden, North Berkeley Wine, Gregoire, and more!
Tilden Park is just a few blocks away, with 40 miles of trails, a golf course, merry-go-round, working farm, and it’s famous steam train!
Get your hands dirty and your mind buzzing at the hands-on science center, Lawrence Hall of Science, a 5min drive away.
Experience culture and music at the beloved Greek Theatre, just 8min down the hill!
The property’s back gate opens onto Muir Green – a common green space – which feels like an expansive extension of the backyard.
Crescent Park is 1.5 blocks away and boasts a new play structure, swings, open space and picnic tables.
Want more delicious dining and window shopping? The famed restaurants and shops of Solano Ave are just 10min away!
Conveniently located 10min from North Berkeley BART Station.