1055 Via Roble
Lafayette, CA 94549
1055 Via Roble, Lafayette, CA 94549
21,780 SF Lot
About 1055 Via Roble
On a serene street lined by leafy oaks, 1055 Via Roble is a captivating two-story home featuring STUNNING VIEWS of Mt. Diablo and a PRIME LOCATION in Lafayette's Happy Valley! It's just a short jaunt to everything you want: charming downtown Lafayette, restaurants, top-rated schools, trails, BART, and more. This spacious mid-century house features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a bonus room, a newly updated chef's kitchen with designer details, and a wrap-around deck with knockout views and entertainment space. If you had put your social life on pause for the past year or so, this deck is now begging you to host a sweet outdoor dinner party and reunite with friends! Keep reading for more impressive details…
Inside, the first thing you notice is the light-filled living room with expansive windows (nearly floor-to-ceiling) that frame panoramic views of Mt. Diablo. The newly renovated kitchen charms with modern farmhouse style and custom wood treatments. Also on this main level are 3 bedrooms, including the primary suite with extra wide sliding doors that open to the outside, and 2 beautifully updated bathrooms. The lower level includes another bedroom, bathroom, and generous bonus room. The fabulously flexible layout can be tailored to any need – media room, office, study space, guest suite… It's up to you!
Outside, the 1/2-acre lot couldn't be more idyllic and private. Meander among your azaleas and rhododendron. Set up a game of cornhole on the lawn. Or just relax in this park-like setting. All these amenities + this coveted neighborhood = Home Sweet Home in Happy Valley!
Features & Updates
- Wrap around deck with newly built railings and VIEWS!
- Farmhouse-style chef’s kitchen: Newly renovated with pristine white cabinets, quartz counters, custom woodwork, stainless steel appliances
- Light-filled living room with expansive windows (nearly floor-to-ceiling!)
- Hardwood floors
- 3 main level bedrooms with spacious closets with built-ins
- Primary bedroom has wide sliding doors that open to the backyard
- Beautifully updated primary bathroom includes dual sinks
- 1 lower level bedroom and bathroom with shower
- Bonus room with sliding glass doors to the backyard
- Washer + dryer hookups in bonus room
- Park-like yard with meandering paths
- Attached 2-car garage with lots of storage space
Take a Tour of 1055 Via Roble
1055 Via Roble sits in Lafayette’s beloved Happy Valley neighborhood, and we guarantee you’ll smile when you live here! This serene area might seem a world away, but it’s near everything you want: downtown shops, restaurants, BART, freeway access, trails, public pools, Whole Foods, and some of the highest-ranking schools in the East Bay.
Check out these highlights:
- Charming downtown Lafayette is only 1.5 miles from home and offers chic shops, delicious dining, and popular town festivals.
- La Fiesta Square, is about 1 mile away and is where you will find great restaurants like American Kitchen, Cooperage, Tutu’s, and Roam Burgers.
- Lafayette is for foodies! Other notable restaurants: Postino, Social Bird, Barranco, RÊVE Bistro #a-little-paris-in-the-hood (“a little Paris in the hood”), and Batch & Brine.
- The Lafayette Reservoir is a picturesque place for hiking, jogging, fishing, boating, and picnicking. Only 1.8 miles away!
- Challenge yourself by climbing the nearby Rohrer Ridge Trail with rewarding Mt. Diablo views. Learn about other local trails at lamorindahikes.com.
- Top schools! Happy Valley Elementary is 2 miles from home, and Acalanes High School is 3.5 miles away.
Convenient for commuters:
- BART – Lafayette station: 1.2 mi.
- Downtown Oakland: 12 mi.
- Downtown San Francisco: 20 mi.
- Oakland airport: 21 mi.